COVID-19 update – two sanitary technical breaks
The health of our employees and customers is the highest value. In order to implement even higher standards of protecting our employees and guests against coronavirus infection and preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have decided to alter the workflow of the terminal operations starting from 5:30 p.m. this Thursday (March 26, 2020).
Two sanitary technical breaks (5:30-6:30 a.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m.) will be introduced until further notice, allowing for a safe exchange of terminal staff between shifts with an appropriate distance between incoming and outgoing employee groups.
During these breaks operations at the terminal will proceed as follows:
- CFS warehouse will operate normally.
- Train slots, which are scheduled during these breaks, will be extended by one hour.
- Truck operations will be maintained, but the number of available slots will be limited between 5:00-7:00 a.m. and 5:00-7:00 p.m. DCT will make every effort to compensate for these slots during other peak hours. Please note that during these slots, truck service might be extended or even not possible, especially between 5:30-6:30 a.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Telephone access to PreGate and e.Brama Call Center will be difficult.
- Handling and mooring operations on the ships will be suspended. During this time it will also be impossible to make deliveries to the ships.
Thank you for understanding and your expressed support so far. We are aware how important it is for you that we maintain the continuity of work at DCT Gdansk and these changes are made to allow us to operate at the highest possible level while maintaining the highest safety standards.
We will keep you informed about any changes.