Two sanitary breaks starting tomorrow morning (17.10.2020 5:30 a.m.)
From tomorrow (17.10.2020) the red zone will cover the whole Tri-City. Therefore, we restore two sanitary technical breaks (5:30 – 6:30 a.m. and 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.) starting tomorrow from 5:30 a.m.
The breaks will allow a safe exchange of terminal staff between shifts with an appropriate distance between incoming and outgoing employee groups.
During these breaks operations at the terminal will proceed as follows:
- CFS warehouse will operate normally.
- Train slots, which are scheduled during these breaks, will be extended by one hour.
- Truck operations will be maintained, but the number of available slots will be limited between 5:00-7:00 a.m. and 5:00-7:00 p.m. DCT will make every effort to compensate for these slots during other peak hours. Please note that during these slots, truck service might be extended or even not possible, especially between 5:30-6:30 a.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Telephone access to PreGate and e.Brama Call Center will be difficult.
- Handling and mooring operations on the ships will be suspended. During this time it will also be impossible to make deliveries to the ships.
Thank you for your understanding. The sanitary breaks are restored to maintain the highest safety standards.