Suez Canal blockage update [EN]
Gdansk, 26.03.2021, 17:42
[Updated: 12.04.2021, 12:09]
As one of the terminals that may be directly affected by the current situation in Suez Canal, we are closely monitoring the planned arrivals of the vessels in the following weeks.
|Week||Alliance||Vessel||Proforma Arrival||Expected Arrival||DCT Gdansk comment|
|15||Ocean||OOCL United Kingdom||13.04 – 1700||21.04 (8 days late)||redirected via Cape of Good Hope route (link: TRACE)|
|15||2M||Magleby Maersk||16.04 – 1700||20.04 (4 days late)||redirected via Cape of Good Hope route (link: TRACE)|
|16||2M||Mayview Maersk||23.04 – 1700||25.04 – 0600|
|17||Ocean||OOCL Hong Kong||27.04 -1700||27.04 – 1700|
Direct links to shipping line’s updates:
- Maersk Line – https://www.maersk.com/news/articles/2021/03/24/vessel-blockage-in-the-suez-canal
- MSC – https://www.msc.com/pol/notices/2021-march/suez-canal-blockage-%e2%80%93-update-1
- CMA CGM – https://www.cma-cgm.com/latest-news/corporate-information
- COSCO Shipping Lines – http://lines.coscoshipping.com/home/News/news/50000000000000231
- Evergreen – http://www.evergreen-line.com/tbn1/jsp/TBN1_NewsListOverview.jsp
We will keep you updated as only we are provided with further information.
Please follow all the advisories provided by the shipping lines as the timings and dates above are estimates valid for the time of publishing of this communication.
DCT Gdansk S.A.